Sunday, December 17, 2006

Truly Christian(tm)

I'd heard about this game a while back.

Part of me hoped that the game studio formed behind the game would run out of money before it was let out.

While I can tolerate "cartoon violence", I am deeply troubled by any game that works on the basic premise of "convert or be killed". The message that this game is puttig forward.

In essence, it is saying to its players that it is okay to kill someone who doesn't "pray the right way".

This creeps me out the same way that these games do - because this symbolizes a complete disrespect for other beliefs the same way that those other games embody an unacceptable disregard for women.

No comments:

Collective Punishment

Ever since Pierre Poilievre opened his mouth and declared that Trans Women need to be banned from washrooms and locker rooms , there's b...