Tuesday, April 11, 2006

In Case of Rapture...

In case you miss the Rapture...

Perhaps most hysterical in the list is #2:

2. KEEP A TIME TABLE. Look back and find the date people were reported missing or raptured, mark that date, and put it away. Keep track of the following 7 years. The first three and a half years will not be too bad, but the last three and a half years will be so horrible that human vocabulary is insufficient to describe the events that will take place.


At first, my thought was "Oh, the Dreamer will awaken"...then it occurred to me - how long has George Bush been president?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like numbers four and five which are warning us about the communist agents.
When was the collapse of the U.S.S.R again?

-The Bungle Lord

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... a few thoughts occur to me as I read the dire warnings.

I know someone with three sixes in a row in their cell phone number... does this mean that they have accepted the mark of the beast?

And what about Bush? Isn't he distributing bibles to the schools to replace the science books?

Trans Athletes ...

So, wayyyy back in 2021, I wrote a piece pointing out that a lot of the arguments about whether transgender athletes (and particularly trans...